1. Surface sanding pine coffee table (originally carbonized effect).
2. Before starting, prepare the tools you need (gloves, cotton, Narihua wax oil, coffee slurry, sponge brush, wool brush, 600 destination sandpaper, etc.)
Before the wood wax oil is applied, the wood surface must be cleaned up.
3. Because it is necessary to make a rustic effect, only the wooden wax oil is not doing, it is necessary to add brown color slurry in the wooden wax oil (proportion of wooden wax oil: color slurry = 10: 1) After the color paste is added, the color paste can be shaken in the bottle before it can be added to the wooden wax oil. After the ratio is adjusted, the wax oil is rubbed with the wood grain texture in the direction of the wood grain texture. (From the small map 3 and small Figure 4, it can be seen that the color after the wet color and the solids are different)
4. After 24 hours of complete work, use 600 destination sandpaper to gently polish the desktop. And clean it with a dry cloth.
5. In order to make the surface to achieve a better effect, the second time will be painted with wooden wax oil.
Note that it is also possible to apply it in the direction of wood grain texture.
6. After waiting for the second time, use a wooden wax oil to clear the oil cover, which is very good.
Let’s take a look at the effect of the finished product, is it a classical breath?