Taking calcium tablets for pregnant women is an important part of ensuring health during pregnancy. What kind of calcium tablets do pregnant women eat? Generally, calcium tablets with high calcium and vitamins can be selected, starting from 4 months of pregnancy (in the middle of pregnancy).
Calcium supplementation for pregnancy is an important part of the management of pregnancy, because it is necessary to obtain enough calcium to make the fetus grow healthy and develop. There are many types of calcium tablets on the market, and many pregnant women are asking pregnant women what calcium tablets should eat calcium. In fact, when choosing calcium tablets, you should choose calcium tablets with high calcium and vitamins. For details, you can refer to the following aspects to buy.
1. High calcium content
Generally, calcium supplement nutritional products, health products, or medicines will marked the content of calcium, but some merchants still use calcified content to confuse the audiovisual. Calcium carbonate and calcium glucose are calcium, but the calcium content of the two is different. The former is as high as 40%and the latter is only 9%. So pay special attention to the content of calcium when buying.
2. Complete production information
When choosing a calcium preparation, the pregnant mother should pay attention to the details of the manufacturer, the site, the production date, the shelf life, the batch number, the approval number, and other details to avoid buying fake and shoddy products.
3. Choose compound calcium calcium with vitamin D
Vitamin D can promote the absorption of calcium. Pregnant women who are not convenient for winter in winter can be suitable for choosing some compound calcium calcium in vitamin D. In this way, no vitamin D and cod liver oil are needed, and it is not easy to cause excessive intake of vitamin D.
4. The absorption rate of the same calcium type is roughly equivalent
Many manufacturers have promoted their high calcium absorption rates and even reached 95%, but in fact, the absorption rate of calcium preparations is roughly the same. For example, calcium carbonate is 39%, calcium lactate is 32%, and calcium glucose is 27%.
Pregnant women usually start calcium supplementation from in April of pregnancy (in the middle of pregnancy). Because in the early pregnancy, the fetal development is not obvious, and the calcium required by pregnant women is equivalent to ordinary adults, and there is no need to specially supplement calcium. Since the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetal development is rapid, and pregnant women should appropriately supplement calcium to meet the needs of fetal development.
1. Early pregnancy: 800 mg/day
Early pregnancy is the period of cell division and initial development of organs. The demand for calcium in pregnant women is the same as that of ordinary adults. Pregnant women do not need to supplement calcium. However, if you take less calcium daily, you can drink 250ml milk every day, eat more calcium foods and sun exposure.
2. In the middle of pregnancy: 1000 mg/day
At this time, the fetus is rapidly growing, and the intake should increase. Drink 500 ml of milk or yogurt every day, and for pregnant women who are not used to drinking milk, you should add about 500 mg of calcium tablets every day, and then eat some foods such as shrimp skin, bamboo skin, soybeans, and green leafy vegetables. At the same time, some outdoor sports are performed to enjoy the sunbathing and promote the body’s absorption of calcium.
3. Late pregnancy: 1200 mg/day
As the fetus continues to grow, the demand for calcium has increased further. Drink 500 ml of milk or yogurt daily, supplement 500 mg of calcium tablets, and eat some calcium -rich foods to achieve the required calcium amount. At the same time, the sun should be exposed. In winter, it is usually not less than one hour a day, and it is about half an hour in summer. Try to avoid 10 am to 3 pm at this time, because the ultraviolet rays are too strong at this time.
During pregnancy, due to the needs of fetal growth and development, pregnant women need more calcium than ordinary people. When pregnant women have calf cramps, loose teeth, hypertension syndrome during pregnancy, and joint pelvic pelvic pain may be calcium deficiency. Generally speaking, pregnant women are supplemented with calcium food and directly supplementing calcium nutrients or medicines.
Food supplement is mainly to achieve the need for calcium supplementation by eating calcium in food. Food supplements are more reassuring, but food is easy to lose nutrition during cooking, and the human body is not 100 % completely absorbed in the calcium in food. Although it is difficult to meet a large amount of calcium needs during pregnancy, some foods of high calcium can be intake during pregnancy as auxiliary means to supplement calcium.
Many foods are supplemented by calcium sources everyday. Dairy and dairy products, soybean and soy products, seafood, meat and poultry eggs, vegetables, vegetables, fruits and dried fruits are all rich in calcium. However, it should be noted that fresh food can reduce nutritional losses and loss. Do not stir when milk heating. Do not cook too long for cooking food. Spinach, white white, and chives contain more oxalic acid. It is advisable to soak it with hot water for a while to dissolve oxalic acid to avoid combining calcium oxalic acid with calcium -containing foods. Sorghum, buckwheat, oats, corn and other miscellaneous grains contain more than rice and flour. They should usually eat some miscellaneous grains.
Direct replenishment of calcium tablets is a more convenient and fast way for pregnant women. Pregnant women can supplement according to different characteristics of the pregnancy cycle. However, calcium is easy to combine with oxalic acid, acid, etc., which affects the absorption of calcium. Therefore, the best time for calcium supplementation should be before and between two meals. Pay attention to a period of time to sleep, it is best to rest for half an hour after dinner, because the concentration of blood calcium is the lowest in the middle of the night and the morning, which is most suitable for calcium supplementation.
1. Inorganic calcium tablets. Common calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, calcium chloride and calcium oxide. Inorganic calcium tablets are high in calcium, but after the water solution is low, after entering the body, the gastric acid is dissolved into calcium ions to be absorbed and utilized by the human body. Some pregnant women who take such calcium tablets may have symptoms of gastrointestinal tract stimulation.
2. Calcium acid tablets. Mainly calcium glucose, calcium lactate and calcium citrate. Most of the calcium tablets have low valid calcium content, but it is well -soluble than inorganic calcium tablets, and the stimulation of the gastrointestinal and intestines of pregnant women is relatively small.
3. Organic calcium tablets, milk calcium is an ideal calcium supplement preparation, organic calcium tablets are the third -generation calcium, and milk calcium is a new generation of calcium. It is extracted from milk, naturally easy to absorb, and small stimulation of gastrointestinal injury.
When pregnant women choose calcium tablets, in addition to the calcium content calculated in calcium, it is important to be safe. In addition, it depends on the solubility of the product, the absorption and utilization of the human body, and the cost -effectiveness and taste.
1. When considering the calcium content of calcium tablets, it is worth noting that if you are drinking pregnant women’s milk powder at the same time, you must learn to calculate the amount of calcium intake. You can only eat calcium tablets, or you can drink milk powder or milk at the same time. The key is to control calcium intake within a reasonable range.
2. The safety of calcium tablets is especially important for pregnant women. You may have heard of active calcium. Active calcium tablets are generally made of natural raw materials rich in calcium, such as shells, which are made of high temperature burning. The degree of ionization is high and easy to be absorbed by the body. However, some biocalium preparations contain elements that are harmful to the body of pregnant women, such as cadmium, pupa, lead, etc. Therefore, there may be potential risks of heavy metal poisoning in calcium tablets for long -term use of such pregnant women.
3. The solubility of calcium tablets is an important consideration in the choice of calcium supplementation of pregnant women. Oral calcium tablets must be absorbed in the intestine in the form of calcium ions. Therefore, if the solubility of calcium tablets is high, it may be absorbed more completely. In terms of solubility, the solubility of milk calcium, calcium chloride, calcium glucose, calcium citrate, and calcium citrate is better, while calcium lactate, calcium bicarbonate, and unbustable active calcium are poorly soluble.
4. The absorption and utilization rate of calcium tablets is related to the solubility, but it is not the relationship between equal, because there are many factors affecting calcium absorption. Generally speaking, when your body is deficient in calcium, taking calcium tablets of calcium supplementation is relatively high; and when your body does not deficiency in calcium, the absorption rate of calcium tablets is relatively low. The gastrointestinal function of pregnant women, the time and dose of calcium tablets, and the food that eat the same may affect the absorption rate of calcium tablets. Scientific research shows that under the same conditions, the absorption rates of various calcium tablets on the market are not very different, generally 20%-40%. There is still a liquid calcium in the market now, which focuses on high absorption rates. It is a specially treated calcium carbonate ultra -microphone suspension. Some liquid calcium claims to have more than 90%of the absorption rate, but in fact, inorganic calcium is difficult to dissolve in water and oil, so it seems that it is difficult to explain in theory.
5. The cost -effectiveness is also a problem that pregnant women cannot be ignored when choosing calcium tablets. After all, calcium supplementation is a long -term behavior for some pregnant women. It is recommended that you do not pursue high prices one -sided, because the price of calcium is not necessarily effective. You can choose calcium tablets according to your economic conditions.
6. Finally, the taste is also one of the important conditions for pregnant women to choose calcium tablets. If you do n’t have a good appetite and have high taste requirements, you can choose calcium tablets with good taste and good taste.
1. Night calf cramps
About 5 months of pregnancy, pregnant women can easily occur at the calf lottery at night. This is one of the symptoms of calcium deficiency. However, it should be noted that although some pregnant women are deficient in calcium, they do not show calf cramps, and they are easy to ignore calcium supplement.
2. The teeth are easy to loosen
Calcium deficiency can easily cause tooth enamel abnormalities and hard tissue structure. If the mother feels a bit loose, it may be calcium deficiency.
3. Hypertension syndrome
Hypertension diseases have a certain relationship with calcium deficiency during pregnancy. If pregnant women have a hypertension syndrome during pregnancy, they need to be alert to whether calcium deficiency.
4. joint pain
Insufficient calcium intake, the calcium in the bones will be released to maintain the concentration of calcium in the blood. Although the release of calcium in the normal range, it still causes joint pain in pregnant women.
The source of calcium of the baby is the milk of the mother. Generally speaking, the milk used by the breastfeeding baby every day will make her lose about 300 mg of calcium every day. Negative balance, prone to postpartum osteoporosis. Another authoritative experiment has proved that the infant development of calcium nursing breasts is significantly better than babies without calcium nursing nurses. Babies who do not have calcium nursing breasts have the probability of eczema, night shock, cramps, crickets, late teeth, anorexia and other symptoms. Babies above calcium supplements. Therefore, it is essential for lactating women.
Too much intake of calcium is not harmful to the body. Excessive calcium supplementation of pregnant women will cause calcium to precipitate in the placental blood vessel wall, causing placental aging and calcification, reduced amniotic fluid secreted, and the baby’s skull is strong. In this way, the baby cannot get the sufficient nutrition and oxygen provided by the mother’s body. Excessive skulls will also extend the output process, and the baby’s health will be threatened. Therefore, calcium supplementation should be scientific, and don’t blindly add calcium supplementation. The calcium supplement does not need to be supplemented at most 36 weeks, so as not to be calcified prematurely.
1. Pregnant women must consider the balance of balance with other minerals when supplementing calcium. In fact, it is not only pregnant women. For anyone, calcium supplementation is not more good. A large amount of calcium intake will affect the absorption of other trace elements, such as iron and zinc. Therefore, while you are supplementing calcium, it is best not to take iron and zinc supplements at the same time, so as not to interfere with the absorption of the two.
2. Pregnant women with diabetes should avoid calcium glucose. Calcium glucose will metabolize glucose in your body and increase your blood sugar concentration.
3. Pregnant women with weak constitutions do not choose calcium lactate. Calcium lactate will generate lactic acid after metabolism in the human body, causing you to cause fatigue and soreness.
4. Pregnant women with lack of gastric acid do not choose calcium carbonate as much as possible. Because calcium carbonate is better dissolved in an environment with a lower pH value, it is not suitable for people with lack of gastric acid. If you belong to this situation, you can choose calcium such as calcium lactate. Although the calcium content in this calcium tablet is low, it is easier to dissolve than calcium carbonate and is not affected by gastric acid.
5. Pregnant women with renal failure avoid calcium phosphate. Calcium phosphate is not easy to dissolve, and it contains considerable amounts of phosphorus and should not be used for renal failure.
6. Pregnant women with constipation are inorganic calcium. Inorganic calcium tablets may cause constipation of some pregnant women. If you belong to this situation, you can choose amino acid chelated calcium. There is almost no precipitation in amino acid chelated calcium intestines, so it will not cause constipation.
7. Many calcium tablets contain magnesium and other minerals. Pregnant women who have incomplete renal function or restricting certain nutrient intake should also pay attention when choosing calcium tablets.