Story of drinking water
1. Ensure that children’s drinking water is to avoid physical discomfort caused by fire.
2. Provide children with a quiet and comfortable drinking environment.
Drinking activity stage:
Phase 1: Children’s autonomous drinking behavior
1. Before providing plastic water cups for young children in the garden, my class has a large stainless steel cup. Every time I drink milk and before and after meals, children will pour water to drink.
2. Prepare six chairs outside the bathroom. After each collective activity, the child actively drinks a large glass of water, and drink a small glass of water before and after outdoor activities.
: The amount of drinking water for young children is guaranteed, especially drinking water outside the bathroom. The teacher can see the amount of water in the young children’s cups and can guide the children to supplement the water in time.
1. Drinking water after meals is not good for the health of the child’s stomach.
1. Since there is porridge or soup every meal, we cancel the drinking water after meals. Just keep drinking water before meals.
Phase 2: After the garden is equipped with a water cup
1. We use the plastic large water cup provided in the garden to replace our stainless steel water cup. After drinking milk and before eating, children drink a small glass of water.
2. In view of the lack of use of the big water cup, we let the team leader pour water to the children.
3. We withdrew the chairs outside the toilet, and all the children’s collective drinking water turned to the class to drink.
1. Children are not familiar with plastic water cups, water is often sprinkled out, and the amount of water is not controlled. As a result, the amount of water drinking before meals affects the amount of food. Every time the team leader poured water, this is unfair to the development of other children. Essence
2. Teachers cannot see the amount of drinking water in each child. There are so many water in each group. Because there is no mark on the cup, the teacher does not know who the drinking water is not enough. The child’s drinking water is not guaranteed.
1. Children pour water by themselves.
2. Cancel the collective drinking water before the meal, send a small glass of water by the teacher, and the child can also pick up the water by himself by the water dispenser. (Confusion: The garden says that all collective drinking water must be in the classroom. The child is thirsty outdoors and needs to drink water collectively, but you will have to eat and drink too much. Time is longer than drinking water. Drinking a small mouth is also in the water room, which is contradictory with the above. I don’t know what to do?)
3. Mark the numbers on the water cup. According to the remaining water cup, the teacher will ask the children in this group to drink half a glass of water. The water in the large cup is not enough to go to the water dispenser to add water. In this way, each child can reach a large amount of water, even if there are only half a cup, it will not affect the child’s health. (The problem occurs, the obedient child is afraid of the remaining water, and drinks more water, causing some children to drink too much water and stomach pain. The daring child drinking water is not enough.)
Phase 3: After the number of drinking water is reduced
1. We only organize children to drink collective water in the classroom after collective activities and drinking milk. The team leader takes water and small wipe.
2. Teachers observe the amount of water pour in children, reminding children to pour enough water.
1. Due to the reduction of drinking water before meals, the amount of drinking water has decreased compared with before, and individual children show signs of fire.
2. The team leader is basically fixed, and the opportunities for other children’s development will be gone.
3. The drinking water after collective activities has caused the children’s activities to contradict. The young children who drink the water first have entered the zone, but there are still children who do n’t drink water on the table. Children who enter the area affect children who drink water. Some children forget to drink water. Some children drink it. Almost stunned, the clothes were all water.
4. After a nap, because the classroom needs to be organized, children cannot drink water in time, and children should drink water after eating fruit. Because we are warm ground, the child’s bed is close to the ground. When we take a nap, the children have a lot of sweat. After getting up, they often say “really thirsty.” Children need to drink water, but they have to drink water in the classroom. The children can only wait. The children with strong desire to drink water. We allow him to drink water outside the bathroom.
1. Increase the drinking water after collective activities. (Two cups)
2. Give each younger number and change the team leader every day. On the 1st-5th, he served as the leader of Monday to Friday, and on the 6th instead of the members who did not come. If the Sixth is not here, please help the neighboring friends. (The team leader has different abilities, and the team members are waiting for the big water cup)
3. Adjust the location of drinking water.
Phase 4: After the location of drinking water changes
1. We have a small table in the sleep room. After each collective activity and nap, the conservation teacher will prepare the standard. Avoid the phenomenon of negative waiting for individual children, you can drink water after getting up and collective activities.
2. The team leader is only responsible for the water pickup activities in the milk link. The young children drink milk first and then drink water, avoiding the phenomenon of negative waiting for other children.
.1. Because the table is a bit small and the height is not enough, children have crowded and kneeling when pouring water.
2. The placement of the cup is disorderly.
3. Drinking two glasses of water at the same time is a bit a bit for children.
1. Increase the number of tables
2. Guide children to stand pour water.
3. Ensure the amount of a glass of water.