There are too many models of LED lamp beads, including direct insertion and patch types, as well as high -power lamp beads. The current lamp currents are available from dozens of mia to a few security. The voltage is more consistent. A few volts, there is no way to generalize.
Roughly speaking, it is divided into direct insertion, patch, and people.
According to power, it is divided into large, medium, and small power
The single power of high-power white light LED (such as Cree’s XML-T6) has reached 10W, the voltage of 3.3V current is 3A, and the low-power red light LED (such as the common 5mm direct insertion) voltage is 2V, and the current is 15 mAh. If you can’t find the component model, you can infer the working voltage according to the light color:
Red light 1.8 ~ 2.2V
Yellow Light 2.0 ~ 2.4V
Green Light 2.2 ~ 2.8V
Blu -ray and white light 2.8 ~ 3.5V
Patch packaging is small power tube such as 0805, 1506, and the working current is generally 10 mAh, but there are exceptions;
Patch packages are small power tubes such as 3014, 3528, 3535, and the working current is generally 20-50 mAh, but there are exceptions;
Patch packaging is 5050, 5060, 5630 and other medium power tubes. The working current is generally 50 ~ 150 mAh, but there are exceptions;
The high -power LED is all encapsulated, and different series parameters of different brands of each company are very different; however
The small -power direct -inserted LED lamp bead is generally divided according to the diameter.
3mm 4mm 5mm 8mm 10mm 12mm. Regardless of the diameter, its working voltage and current current are the same.
Color score: red light and yellow light 1.7-2.1V
White light, blue light, white light pink light purple light 2.8-3.6V
Green Light 2.6–3.4V
There are many specifications of LED lamp beads
1. 0.06W, the voltage is 2.5-3.5V, and the current is 20mA.
2. At 0.5W, the voltage is 2.5-3.77V, and the current is 150mA.
3, 1W, the voltage is 2.79-3.99V, and the current is 350mA.
4, 3W, the voltage is 3.05-4.47V, and the current is 700mA.
5, 5W, the voltage is 3.16-4.88V, and the current is 1000mA.
The current of the lamp bead 1W: 320-350mA, the selection driver is generally selected 300mA current, the chip size is 30mil, 35mil, 40mil, 45mil;
The current of the lamp bead 3W: 700mA, the driver is generally 600mA, the chip size is 45mil;
1W 3W voltage is between 3.0-3.6V, a better 3.2-3.4V;
As for the single specific parameters of 5W, I don’t know clearly. The chip is generally more than 50mil. LED lamp beads used for lighting are generally available from 0.5W-5W;
The working voltage is about 3-3.2V.
What is the parameter of white light LED1 tile lamp beads? We generally design 3.6 — 4.2V, 0.2 — 0.3A. Now there are many 15W lamp beads;
You can refer to it. For example, Cree Mce, Cree T6.
Voltage: 3.2-3.6V, current 300-350mA, light flux: 100-120 lumens, color temperature: white light 6000-7000K
Method of different LED lamp beads:
1. Look at the brightness, that is, the driver current of 350mA. What is the brightness when the voltage is between 3.0-3.6V? The higher the better.
2. Looking at the chip brand and size, the brands include Nichia, Cree, Purieo, Yuming, Skinning, New Century, etc., the better, the bigger the chip, the better the chip.
3. Look at BIN, that is, the color temperature partition and voltage are divided into BIN, the finer the better.
4. Look at attenuation, you need to do aging testing. The smaller the light decay, the better.
5. Looking at the actual application, such as comparison: the market has appropriate and cheap lenses, aluminum substrates, just fine, lens and aluminum substrates need to open the mold, 1W high power, current: 350mA, voltage: 2.8- 4.0V brightness: 80-130LM color temperature: 3000-12000K.