It was rumored on the Internet that a man in Changsha died of poisoning in his car, and the community refuted rumors: the car window was open and there was a history of illness

Extreme News Reporter Yao Yun

On November 29, it was reported on the Internet that a man died in a car in Changsha, Hunan Province, suspected of carbon monoxide poisoning after being drunk. On the 30th, the polar news reporter learned from the local community that the man had a history of illness, and the car window was open at the time of the incident, not poisoning on the Internet. At present, the community has notified the family to deal with the aftermath.

Video screenshots

Video from the scene shows that there is a blue car parked downstairs in the community, a man wearing a black shirt leans on the main driver’s seat, the windows and doors of the main driver are open, and there are medical staff at the scene.

It is understood that the incident happened in the 2nd phase of Gushan Paradise in Yuelu District. A nearby merchant told the polar news reporter that when he passed the scene at 8 a.m. on the 29th, he saw a man leaning on the driver’s seat of the vehicle, and medical personnel were inspecting. Previously, the man had come to his store to buy something, but the specifics were not clear.

On the morning of the 30th, Changwang community staff introduced to the polar news reporter that on the morning of the 29th, a community staff member found the man lying in the car, the situation was not good, and immediately dialed the 120 emergency number. After paramedics arrived at the scene, the man had no vital signs.

“He has a disease in his own body.” The staff member also introduced that the man is from Wangcheng District, Changsha City, and rented a house in Yuelu District alone for family reasons. At the time of the incident, the window glass was still open, and it was not carbon monoxide poisoning reported on the Internet. At present, the autopsy report has not yet been released, and the family has been notified for aftercare.