Here is the [tutorial] you are looking forward to Oh This chestnut cake is too gentle, and it will remind people of an autumn afternoon when you see it, warm, but with a gentle breeze, very comfortable. In one bite, the fluffy cake, the delicate chestnut cream, the crispy caramel biscuits, plus the sweet and soft chestnut meat, filling the mouth, full of happiness, another glass ☕ or, how a word!
By Asian Coffee Pastry
Lemon juice 8g (4g with egg white, 4g with egg yolk)
Caster sugar 45g (30g with egg white, 15g with egg yolk)
Salad oil 30g
Low gluten powder 50g
Light cream 400g
35g caster sugar
Chestnut filling 500g
Rosemary to taste
Caramel biscuits to taste
1. Separate the egg white from the egg white
2. Add milk, salad oil, 15g caster sugar, and 4g of lemon juice to the egg yolk and stir well with a whisk
3. Pour in the sifted low-gluten powder
4. Use the technique of drawing Z characters and stir well
5. Add 4g of lemon juice and 30g of caster sugar to the egg whites and beat until hard foaming
6. Take 1/3 of the egg white, pour it into the batter, and stir well by cutting and mixing
7. Pour all of it back into the egg whites and mix until well mixed
8. Pour the batter into the mold
9. Send to the oven, heat 160°C, and bake for 45min
10. After cooling, take out the cake embryo and cut it into three layers
11. Add caster sugar and chestnut filling to the light cream
12. Send it to about 70%.
13. Spread chestnut cream and caramel biscuits on the first layer of cake base, and spread a layer of cream
14. Spread chestnut cream on the second cake base, put caramel biscuits and chestnut cubes, spread a layer of chestnut cream, and put the third layer of cake base
15. Spread a thin layer of noodles with chestnut cream
16. Stick caramel biscuits on the edges
17. Spread cream on the top and bottom of the caramel biscuits
18. Use a 2D rose piping spout to squeeze a circle pattern
19. Garnish with caramel biscuits, rosemary, chestnuts and finish
1. When the biscuits are coated with cream up and down, you need to expose the caramel biscuits 2. The formula is a 5-inch height or 6-inch mold, a 5-inch heightened mold is baked at 150 °C for 50min, a 6-inch mold is heated at 160 °C, baked for 45min, and the specific adjustment is based on the performance of the oven
There are skills in cooking deliciously, each of my dishes has a little trick, everyone can search for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
If you like this recipe, remember to collect and follow it! Feel free to share your suggestions for this dish in the comments below.