Source: Weiyan Education
The 2022 spring semester in various places has started or is about to start, and epidemic prevention, transportation, network security, etc. cannot be ignored. Let’s take a look at the 2022 “Safety Tips” for universities, primary and secondary schools, and kindergartens released by the Hubei Provincial Department of Education WeChat –
Spring 2022 semester
Kindergarten safety tips
1. Take the initiative to do a good job in epidemic prevention and control, take children to crowded places less, do a good job of protection as required, and adhere to the report of children’s health day.
2. Guide children to talk about hygiene, develop good hygiene habits, wash hands frequently, bathe frequently, change clothes frequently, do not share sanitary ware such as towels and cups, and do not rub their eyes with their hands at will.
3. Keep the indoor clean and dry, ventilate regularly, do not arbitrarily bring outdoor unclean and undisinfected items indoors, and put garbage into categories.
4. Do not let children eat diets that do not meet hygiene requirements, eat less frozen diet, do not overeat, and eat less high-salt, high-sugar, fried, smoked foods.
5. Ensure that the child has sufficient sleep, guide the child to exercise appropriately, enhance physical fitness, and maintain a good mental state.
6. Children should always be within the sight and supervision of parents, do not leave children alone in the room or car, and do not let children go out without adult accompaniment.
7. Do not let children play alone or in groups in dangerous areas such as roadsides, watersides, construction sites, etc., to prevent accidents such as traffic and drowning.
8. Do a good job of security protection of home balconies, platforms and other areas. Teach children not to throw things downstairs, not to climb balconies, doors and windows or other high places, and to beware of falling and falling.
9. Timely investigate the safety hazards of electric wires, gas pipelines, electrical appliances, knives and other equipment in the home to prevent electric shock, scalds, gas poisoning, equipment injuries and other accidents.
10. Keep toys and items that are flammable, explosive, fragile, toxic, sharp or otherwise harmful to the child’s body and mind, and keep them out of contact with the child. Teach children not to put things in their mouths, ears, noses, eyes, and not to put things on their heads and necks at will.
11. Place medicines properly at home and do not allow children to touch them at will. Don’t let your child indulge in electronic products such as mobile phones.
12. Teach children to get along with children and not scratch, bite or hit peers. When going out, follow traffic rules and ride rules with your children, and pay attention to traffic safety. Teach children not to tease cats, dogs and other animals.
13. Teach children not to let others see, touch, or photograph their private parts.
14. Teach children not to accept food and gifts from strangers, not to tell strangers family information, to shout for help and run to crowded places when they are forcibly taken away by strangers, and to stay where they are or ask the police for help when they are separated from their families.
15. Teach children to be familiar with their name, garden name, home address and parents’ name, phone number, and unit, and will ask for help when encountering accidents, and will express themselves clearly.
16. According to the requirements of the national “double reduction” policy, online training for preschool children must not be carried out, and it is strictly forbidden to carry out offline subject (including foreign language) training for preschool children in the name of preschool classes, kindergarten transition classes, thinking training classes, etc., please support them with practical actions, follow the laws of children’s physical and mental development, and promote the healthy growth of children.
Safety tips for primary and secondary schools
1. Epidemic prevention and health
1. Pay attention to hygiene and epidemic prevention and control knowledge, prevent respiratory and other infectious diseases, do a good job in personal protection as required, and maintain public health safety.
2. Pay attention to personal cleaning, wash hands frequently, bathe frequently, cut nails frequently, change clothes frequently, do not share sanitary ware such as towels and cups, and do not rub your eyes with your hands at will.
3. Keep the room clean and dry, ventilate regularly, and put garbage separately.
4. Do not eat “three no” food, do not eat uncleaned food, do not drink raw water; Eat less foods high in salt, sugar, fried and smoked.
5. Ensure adequate sleep time for primary and secondary school students, primary school students should sleep 10 hours a day, junior high school students should reach 9 hours, and high school students should reach 8 hours.
6. Choose safe sports, adhere to appropriate physical exercise, and maintain good and abundant energy.
2. Safety in commuting to and from school
7. Do not be late, do not leave early, cannot arrive at school on time or leave school early; Do not go to Internet cafes, bars, dance halls, game halls and other places.
8. Take the sidewalk and keep to the right; Cross the street and take zebra crossings, overpasses or underpasses; Do not run red lights, do not climb over guardrails; Do not play on the road, around vehicles.
9. Take the school bus and wear a seat belt; Get off the bus in time when they arrive at school, and when primary school students go home, they don’t see their parents and don’t get off the bus; Do not take vehicles without passenger transport qualifications such as tricycles and agricultural vehicles, and do not take the vehicles of strangers.
10. Do not ride a bicycle on the road under the age of 12, and do not ride an electric vehicle under the age of 16; Walking or cycling without looking at your phone, listening to music, or taking the motorway.
11. When commuting to and from school, pay attention to preventing bad weather such as heavy rain, lightning, hail, etc., and avoid or bypass disaster sections prone to mudslides, landslides, landslides and other disasters.
3. Safety of school activities
12. Conscientiously study safety knowledge and skills, actively participate in emergency drills and safety education activities organized by schools, enhance safety awareness, and improve prevention skills.
13. Go up and down stairs and passageways to the right slowly, do not push, do not crowd in canteens, auditoriums and other places with many people, pay attention to order, and avoid stampedes.
14. Do not climb the guardrail facilities in the stairs, walkways, pools and other areas, and do not play on the platform without guardrails to avoid falling.
15. Abide by the boarding regulations, do not pull wires, do not use open flames, do not leave others to stay, keep the dormitory clean and ventilated, familiar with escape passages, and use fire fighting equipment; Boarding is generally not available in the lower grades of primary school.
16. Abide by the relevant safety norms of education and teaching activities, properly handle safety emergencies according to regulations, and immediately report to teachers.
4. Drowning prevention safety
17. Do not play in areas such as rivers, lakes and ponds, water-friendly platforms, and construction site puddles.
18. Do not pick up items that fall into rivers and other waters, do not wash hands, wash things, catch fish and shrimp, catch frogs, fish and weeds by rivers, lakes and ponds.
19. Do not swim in the water without permission, do not swim with others without authorization, and do not swim without the guidance of parents or teachers.
20. Do not swim in waters without safety facilities and rescuers, and do not swim in unfamiliar waters.
21. If you find that your companion is drowning, immediately call for adult help, or call 110 or 120 to call the police, or use tree trunks, ropes, floating objects, etc. to rescue wisely, and do not blindly hold hands or go into the water to rescue.
5. Mental health safety
22. Be proactive, cheerful and optimistic, communicate with teachers, parents and classmates, and actively participate in school group activities.
23. Do not be discouraged when encountering setbacks, and learn to seek help from others for difficult difficulties and problems.
24. Do not fight and fight, do not bully others, do not smoke and drink, do not play cards, do not take drugs, do not spread rumors, do not participate in superstition, cults, pyramid schemes and other illegal activities.
25. Do not indulge in online games, do not play games with pornography, violence, self-harm and other unhealthy content, do not trust online information, and do not meet strange netizens.
6. Home-school collaboration
26. Students who cannot arrive at school on time should ask for leave, leave school early for approval, and communicate with home and school in a timely manner.
27. Parents actively perform guardianship responsibilities, learn safety knowledge and skills, seriously carry out family safety education, pay attention to children’s thoughts and emotions, and promptly help solve difficulties and resolve confusion.
28. When children go out on holidays, parents should know where to go, know the content, know the time of return, and know their peers, strengthen safety education in advance, and do a good job in safety and security.
29. According to the requirements of the national “double reduction” policy, off-campus training institutions shall not occupy national statutory holidays, rest days and winter and summer holidays to organize discipline-based training (including offline and online), please support them with practical actions, effectively reduce the burden of off-campus training for students, and promote children’s all-round development and healthy growth.
30. Parents should actively support students’ participation in safety education and publicity activities organized by schools to enhance the joint force of safety work.
Tips for the safety of the opening of higher education
1. Enhance personal protection awareness. Actively participate in physical exercise, keep the dormitory clean, do a good job of personal hygiene, and consciously monitor health in accordance with school regulations. Comply with the epidemic prevention regulations of the school location, minimize leaving school, avoid crowds, especially places with poor air mobility, and maintain safe social distancing in public places.
2. Pay attention to personal safety precautions. Do not eat at stalls operated without a license; Do not swim in the water to prevent drowning accidents; Consciously abide by traffic laws, do not take vehicles without an operating permit or overload, and do not drive a motor vehicle without a license; If there is a specific constitution or specific disease that cannot participate in certain education and teaching activities, the school and parents should be informed in a timely manner; When you encounter psychological confusion in learning, life, emotions, etc., you can seek help from counselors, class teachers or school mental health education centers.
3. Comply with dormitory management regulations. Lock the doors and windows when going out, it is strictly forbidden to stay overnight, do not stay in the dormitory for others, and do not rent a house outside the school without approval; Pay attention to electricity safety, do not connect wires in the dormitory, do not use high-power electrical appliances, inferior sockets and inferior chargers, and it is strictly forbidden to take the electric bicycle battery back to the dormitory for charging.
4. Enhance network security awareness. Do not contact and participate in unfamiliar online games, live broadcasts, QQ groups, and post bars; Be vigilant against all kinds of telecommunications network fraud, do not click on unknown links, do not trust unfamiliar calls, do not disclose personal information, verify more when encountering transfer and remittance, and report to the police in time if there is a problem; Guard against all kinds of “routine loans” and do not participate in online bad loans.
5. Complete the procedures for leaving school. If you leave school, you must ask the class teacher and counselor for leave and report, and only after approval can you leave the school, and inform the class leader, roommates and parents of your personal whereabouts and contact information; Always keep communication open while out and about; Schools and parents should be informed of work-study, social practice, job search and other activities to avoid pyramid schemes, cults and other illegal organizations.
According to the Hubei Provincial Department of Education WeChat
Spring 2022 semester
Spring 2022 semester