“Video” woman in the middle of the night with a “long gun” to the firefighters firefighter: “Put the gun down” the woman: “Can’t put it, 502 glue sticks to”
Video loading …
Yangtze Evening News, January 6 (Correspondent Shen Chen reporter Zhu Dingzhao) The woman dare to go to the fire brigade in her hand in the late night? Isn’t this self -contained? This is real. However, the long gun in her hand was her child’s toy gun, which was broken by the child. When she was repaired, her fingers were sticking to 502 glue on it.
When the woman repaired the child’s toy gun, the fingers were stuck by 502 glue.
In the middle of the night on the 2nd, the Huai’an Huaiyin Fire Brigade Wangying Squadron came with two special “guests”, saying that the two were special because one of the women held the “long gun” of black black. Does anyone dare to carry a gun to the fire brigade? Firefighters were immediately alert. Seeing this, the man who walked with the woman told the firefighters to tell the original committee. First of all, the two are husband and wife relationship, and then repeatedly explained to the firefighters that the long gun in his wife’s hands is to have a toy gun. Since it is a toy gun, the gun must be put down. In the face of the firefighters, the woman said that she couldn’t let go, and her husband couldn’t cry. He said that if the long gun in his wife could put it down, he would not go to the fire brigade. It turned out that when his wife repaired the toy gun for the child that night, his finger was sticking to the toy gun by 502 glue, so he quickly sent her to send her. I went to the hospital, but the doctor was helpless. I heard that the fire brigade may have a way, and they came to help in the night.
Firefighters found that the woman’s thumb was only a little fingertips and toy guns sticking together, so gasoline was used to dissolve the gloss of the gloss of 502 glue, and then let the woman twist her fingers slowly. A few minutes later, the woman’s fingers successfully broke away from the toy gun and the skin was not injured.
Product Recommendation: glue gun electric