Recently, two thieves from Huangping County, Guizhou, committed 6 crazy crimes in Sanming and Yong’an, and were arrested by the Yong’an Public Security Bureau! All six burglaries were burglaries committed by climbing windows.
1. In the early morning of June 27, 2020, defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin sneaked to the residence of the victim Chen Moumou at No. ** City ** Garden** in Meilie District, Sanming City, and stole the 400 yuan in cash that the victim Chen placed in his home by climbing the window.
2. In the early morning of June 28, 2020, defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin sneaked to the residence of the victim Zhang Moujia in the ** room ** of Building ** in Meilie District, Sanming City, and entered the room by climbing the window to steal a diamond ring and a diamond-encrusted pair ring placed in the home of the victim Zhang Moujia. The purchase price of the above-mentioned stolen items was 38,494 yuan.
3. In the early morning of June 29, 2020, defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin sneaked to the residence of the victim Li Moumou in ** ** ** ** **
4. In the early morning of June 30, 2020, defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin sneaked to the residence of the victim Zhang Mouyi in the ** building ** in the ** district of Yong’an City, and entered the room by climbing the window to steal a Huawei Enjoy 9plus mobile phone placed in the home of the victim Zhang Mouyi.
5. In the early morning of June 30, 2020, defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin sneaked to the residence of the victim Xie Moumou in the ** building ** ** in the ** district of Yong’an City, and entered the room by climbing the window to steal two gold rings, a gold necklace, a rose gold pearl necklace, and two silver dollars that the victim Xie placed in his home. According to the Sanming Development and Reform Commission, the total price of the two gold rings and a gold necklace stolen was 9,172 yuan.
6. In the early morning of June 30, 2020, defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin sneaked to the residence of the victim Zhang Moubing’s ** unit ** in the ** ** building ** house in Yong’an City, and entered the room by climbing the window to steal four gold rings, a jade rabbit pendant pendant, a Hetian jade necklace, a gold Guanyin pendant, a gold bracelet, and a gold necklace placed in his home. According to the Sanming Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the total price of the three gold rings, a gold guanyin pendant, a gold bracelet and a gold necklace was 11,256 yuan.
At about 5 o’clock on June 30, 2020, the defendants Yang Zhengxian and Pan Baojin were arrested in Yong’an City, except for the 400 yuan in cash stolen by the victim Chen Moumou, the above-mentioned stolen items were seized at the scene and seized in the case.
In the height of summer, burglaries are prone to over-window at night. To prevent window burglary, you first need to know how the suspect turned the window and where to turn the window ↓↓↓
Teach you 10 tricks to prevent thieves from entering the house
1. Close the doors and windows to prevent thieves from taking the sheep by the hand
Don’t try to cool open the door for a while, especially if single women are home alone. If you really want to blow through the hall, you must first install an anti-theft iron screen door, and leave a small half of the gap. Even if you go out for a while, you should close the doors and windows casually, and don’t be careless and careless, in case the thief has the opportunity to take advantage of the sheep.
2。 Remove small advertisements from the door in time
Sticking small advertisements on residents’ doors has become one of the means for criminals to step on the road, and thieves use this to determine whether there is anyone in the home and choose the time to start the crime. Neighbors find that small advertisements have been posted on the doors of neighbors’ houses, and they must remove each other in time to prevent criminals from committing crimes.
3. Don’t put a lot of cash at home
In addition, do not store a large amount of valuables such as cash or gold and silver jewelry at home, if you need to store them at home temporarily, you should put them in unobtrusive rooms and locations at home. Be careful not to put the passbook together with the household registration booklet, ID card and other documents.
4. Say hello to your neighbors before going out
Distant relatives are inferior to close neighbors, and neighbors should help each other, take care of each other, watch over each other, and enhance their awareness of self-defense and coordination. When you go far away, be sure to say hello to your neighbors, remind you to take care of them, and be able to detect and help solve situations in time.
5. Empty the bottle in the window while sleeping
When sleeping with the window open, put a basin of water or empty bottles on the windowsill, hang a bell on the threshold, install a door magnetic alarm on the screen window, once a burglar enters and exits, these items will make a sound, which not only scares away the “uninvited guests”, but also allows the owner to find it in time. A fishing line (or other rope) tied under a balcony window can trip thieves who enter the house.
6. The unit door should also be closed at will
The installation of building walkie-talkies in residential buildings can prevent idle people from entering and leaving at will, keep criminals out of the building door, and remember to close the unit door at night. Bungalow residents should replace the padlock with an anti-prying lock, repair the courtyard door that has fallen into disrepair or replace it with an anti-theft door, which can effectively reduce the occurrence of burglary.
7. Go out for a walk at night and leave a lamp at home
Many residents have the habit of taking a walk after dinner, and thieves often take advantage of this opportunity to commit crimes. If when residents go out, the room leaves a lamp, creating the illusion that there are people in the house, criminals dare not start easily. When the whole family goes out for a long time, it is necessary to dry some clothes on the balcony, which can also create the illusion that there are people in the household.
8. The security fence does not leave a ladder for thieves
At present, most of the protective fences installed by building residents are protruding, which will provide criminals with convenient conditions for climbing buildings and drilling windows. In order to prevent such a situation, the protective fence should be converted to a flat type, and the “ladder” of the criminal should be removed.
9. The passage to the roof should be locked
The passage to the roof is often used by criminals as a passage to sneak into the crime scene and a retreat to escape the scene. Therefore, it is necessary to close the passage to the roof of the building and cut off the possible passage and retreat of the criminals.
10. Call the police in time, do not be stubborn
If you encounter a thief burglary, you should pay attention to protecting your own life safety, pay attention to keeping the scene, and call the police in time. If you are awakened by a burglar in your sleep, do not panic, lie in bed without moving, and try your best to observe the behavior of the gangster. In the case of masked gangsters, it is necessary to record the characteristics of the gangsters, such as height, clothing, accent, and manners, to provide clues for the police to solve the case.
Source: 12309 China Procuratorial Network,
Yongan big and small things